Click Image for Gallery
Lip Paint that won't let you down!
New Water Proof Lip Paint Formula is designed to stay on all day with no smearing, smudging or flaking.
How to Apply Lip Paint:
1. Exfoliate lips by rubbing with a wash cloth to remove all dry skin. Lip Paint will stain dry skin darker and give an uneven color application.
2. Apply the lip paint on your upper lip first. Start from the center of the lip and work your way out towards the corner contouring your lip line. Do this on both sides and then the bottom lip.
3. Make sure to apply the lip paint in even layers and it's best to go in one direction only, not back and forth. Be very careful not to go beyond your lip line or you will have lip paint outside your lip line.
4. Let the color set and apply thin coats of lip paint until you reach the desired intensity. Let thoroughly dry. Pat lips with clean dry Kleenex.
5. Then apply the clear top coat for a perfect, soft, "stay put" pout.
DOLL FACE - DARK RED LIP PAINT