How to Apply:
1. To help your glitter lips last longer, begin by blending a small amount of primer over the edge of your lips with your fingertip.
2. To create a sharp lip contour and prevent your lipstick bleeding, outline your lips with a lip pencil. Start in the middle of the top lip, and using small, short strokes, work outward to the corners. Then, using the same technique described above, line the lower lip.
3. For a precise application, paint on your lipstick with a lip brush. Applying lipstick with a lip brush, as opposed to directly from the bullet, gives you greater control along the curves of the lips. Accuracy is important when you are using bright/dark pigments, because they are not as forgiving as natural shades and flaws are more obvious.
4. Place some glitter glue onto a mixing tray. Immerse the tip of a flat end brush onto Stik It Glitter Glue and dip the glue-laden bristles into a pot of cosmetic grade glitter. You can apply glitter right over the top of your lipstick if you prefer not to use Stik It Glitter Glue.
5. Press the brush over the surface of your lips to deposit the glitter. Repeat steps until you achieve the desired effect.
Take care not to apply the glitter too far inside the mouth or it will end up on your teeth. To remove any excess, put your thumb in your mouth, suck it gently and slowly pull it out.
It’s party time!